Trading Guides

Scroll down to choose your Trading Guides and Manuals:

“…I’ve been watching A LOT of your You Tube videos & you have a way of simplifying things which is HUGE when it comes to teaching.” -Doug P.

Best Kept Secrets on Wall Street

The best kept secrets of the top wall street traders

What do the top 10% of traders know that others don’t? The best kept trading secrets and collective wisdom learned over many years of trading the markets, all gathered into one easy to access resource. Get this course today for just $9 – one time payment, instant access, free upgrades for life:
Download Now


Journaling and Back Testing

What do 90% of highly successful traders have in common? Oh wait, yes, they keep a trading journal! The stats don’t lie. Over 90% of the most successful traders keep a trading journal. The other 10% who don’t keep a journal and are still successful are either naturally gifted traders or just plain lucky! Just $9 – one time payment, instant access, free upgrades for life:
Get Access Now


Beginner Guide: How to Get Started Trading Futures

A step by step guide to getting started in futures trading. This is the sort of guide traders say they wish they had when they just started trading. Just $9 – one time payment, instant access, free upgrades for life:
Get Access Now


RSI – The Superhero of Secondary Indicators

Ultimate RSI Guide to Profits: How to Get The Most Out Of Your RSI
RSI has been affectionately called the “Trader’s Secret Weapon”. It’s almost a “super-indicator”, doing the job of several different indicators. But that’s not all. Just $19 – one time payment, instant access, free upgrades for life:
Get Access Now


Ultimate MACD Guide

Ultimate MACD Guide to Profits: How to Get The Most Out Of Your MACD
The MACD is VERY easy to interpret, and coupled with reliability and its ability to lend itself to infinite tweaking, makes it one of the the most popular tools for traders in any market. This guide includes trading strategies utilizing the MACD that have not ever been made public.
Just $24 – one time payment, instant access, free upgrades for life:
Get Access Now


How to Make Money Day Trading Crude Oil

All that volatility and large ranges makes Crude a perfect market for Day Traders, but the market is merciless if you don’t know what you’re doing. Trade it well and Crude Oil can make you more money than nearly any other market you can trade.
Just $49 – one time payment, instant access, free upgrades for life:
Get Access Now


Trading Strategies for the Short Funded – the Secret Setups

The most effective trading setups I’ve learned over the years and formations I use every day. The beauty of the strategies is that they are truly universal – doesn’t matter if you’re looking at a stock chart, Forex or Futures, the strategies work.
Just $49 – one time payment, instant access, free upgrades for life:
Get Access Now


The Truth About Trading Support and Resistance

Most comprehensive book dedicated exclusively to Support and Resistance trading. Most successful traders have a thorough understanding of support and resistance. Comes with 30 plus videos.
$97 – one time payment, instant access, free upgrades for life:
Get Access Now

I hope you enjoy the content in these publications! If you have a topic you’d like to see a guide on, let me know and I’ll look into writing it. If you have any questions about anything covered in any of the guides, please don’t hesitate to contact me – email would be the best, or simply leave a message on the contact page 🙂


Originally published at https://supportandresistance.com/trading-guides

Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE